Returns & Refunds
- You have the right to withdraw from this Contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
- The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last good.
- In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform Jollein UK (Made On Moon Ltd. Portland House, Belmont Business Part, Durham, DH1 1TW, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) about your decision to withdraw from this Contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or e-mail).
- You may use the attached model withdrawal form (attached to all shipments), but it is not obligatory.
- Unless it stated otherwise, default return address is: Made On Moon Ltd. Littleburn Business Centre, Mill Road, Langley Moor, Durham DH7 8ET.
- Returns to other, not agreed address will not be accepted or additional cost will apply.
- We return to you payments without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise.
- We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
- You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. We will bear the cost of returning the goods if you use the provided return documents.
- You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Warranty and Faulty Products
- We warrant that the products will be delivered in the quantities ordered and the product will conform with the manufacturer’s instructions or to our product information published at the time of your order.
- We try very hard to deliver products in excellent condition. However, if Product which was delivered to you is faulty, damaged or does not meet the Product Description on Jollein UK Website, you can ask us to repair it, replace it or provide refund.
- The product is intended to be used strictly in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions or to our product information.
Above information are only part of T&C and cover the most relevant information. We recommend you to ready full T&C.
Please e-mail our team: email@example.com or use below form with your enquiry and we will be happy to help.