- Your data security is very important to us. We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected at all times.
- We reserve the right to change this policy from time to time by updating this page. Please check it regularly to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
- When you browse Jollein UK Website, we automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
- We may collect the following information about you: Title, Name, Gender, Company Name, Phone Number, E-mail Address, Address and Delivery Address, Payment Details (card details and/or bank account details).
- Below information will be collected when you register an account, make a purchase through our online shop and/or make contact with us through the contact us page on our online profile.
- Some of your data may be released to third party but it will be strictly limited to companies which ale involved in providing you products you ordered. We might pass you name and address to shipping company (courier, royal mail, etc.), suppliers and manufacturs (when they send products directly to you), etc.
- We may send you e-mails or letters about our store, new products, sales, promotions and other updates but only when we have a permision from you to do so. If you change your mind and you prefer not to receive any marketing communication from us, you can change or cancel your authorisation at any time.
- Please be ensured that we will never ever pass your details to any third party for other commercial or marketing purposes that are not under our control.
- We might use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used on Jollein UK Website and analyze visitor behavior through statistics.
- Our website and online shop are hosted by home.pl SA . Home.pl SA provides us server, hosting and domain. Home.pl SA has ISO 9001 (Quality Management System), ISO 27001 (Information Security System) and EN 15838 (standard describing the requirements for service provision for Customer Contact Centres).
- You may request details of personal information that we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you believe that any information we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete then please let us know by e-mail. We will correct information about you as soon as possible.
- We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you fail to comply with our Terms and Conditions.